On 2015-02-14 13:44-0800 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> Once that push happens, you should simply create a new topic branch
> from the master tip, and then make your further changes beyond what
> you sent us already.

@Jim: If you have not subscribed already to the git feed then you
should do so now (by logging into SF and going to the code page and
hitting the subscribe button).  Anyhow, that feed told me that Phil
did that requested push, and when I did

git checkout master # if not there already
git fetch
git merge --ff-only origin/master

(as recommended in README.developers) it soon became obvious that Phil
had already fixed the most important rendering issue (the scaling
one).

So you should be good to go forward now following the first (quoted)
advice above.

I am just about to deal with the visibility issue for
examples/c/test_plbuf.c since that affects overall buildability, but I
leave it to you to deal with the early exit that code now has, and
also (as quickly as possibly, please) to finish off the extremely
important plmeta work (since that latter work will allow us to
implement a strong and comprehensive test of plbuf that is independent
of wxwidgets).