Hi Alan,

A dumb little error on my part:

The line

        ptr_arg = c_loc( arg(iargs) )

should have been:

        ptr_arg(iargs) = c_loc( arg(iargs) )

With the original (erroneous) line all the elements of the array ptr_arg are
set to the address of the last option.

I have fixed that now and am working to incorporate all this in a separate
branch. On to the patch after that.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.