Hi Alan,

Clear, I was a bit surprised seeing these two files myself.

> 2. Base your topic branch on work that is available to me from the SF
> repository.
> The reason I mention this is the files you deleted were not clean.  They had
> some
> local changes you had made before deleting them so that applying the patches
> here
> failed.  Here is an example, where I edited your deleted file patch to remove
> all the
> starting "-" characters so that it should have been identical with the file
> to be deleted.
> Instead, I got this diff between the two results:

While these changes are irrelevant, that is indeed annoying. I will have to
take more care with this.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.