Hi Alan,

I must be overlooking something, because whatever I do with "git format-patch"
it invariably produces no patch at all.

I have made my changes on a separate branch, tried to produce a patch file
(nothing happened) committed them to the local repository and tried to produce
a patch file (nothing continued to happen).

What am I doing wrong? Using options like "HEAD" does not work either.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.