Hi Alan,

Wonderful

> II. MinGW-w64/MSYS2
>
> These Fortran-only results look good for MinGW-w64/MSYS2 (no errors and no
> PostScript difference regressions).
>
> However, there are two issues that should be addressed.
>
> 1. ctest is dropped when it should not be.
>
> It appears there is some left over historical artifact from your
> comprehensive testing
> launch script that drops ctest testing by specifying "--ctest no".  Could you
> please
> not add that unnecessary constraint on this Fortran-only test (and also on all
> MinGW-w64/MSYS2 tests from now on).
>
> 2. Non-distribution executables.
>
> I also looked for applications that were found, but which did not belong to
> the
> MinGW-w64/MSYS2 distribution (i.e., did not have a prefix of C:/msys64) this
> way:
>
> grep '\.exe' shared/noninteractive/build_tree/CMakeCache.txt |grep -v
> 'C:/msys64'
>
> The answer was
>
> PERL_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/cygwin64/bin/perl.exe
> CMAKE_COMMAND:INTERNAL=D:/cmake3.4.3/bin/cmake.exe
> CMAKE_CPACK_COMMAND:INTERNAL=D:/cmake3.4.3/bin/cpack.exe
> CMAKE_CTEST_COMMAND:INTERNAL=D:/cmake3.4.3/bin/ctest.exe
> CMAKE_EDIT_COMMAND:INTERNAL=D:/cmake3.4.3/bin/cmake-gui.exe
>
> This Cygwin perl version is probably OK since it should still likely produce
> correct
> results when our build system runs perl scripts.

The question is where that is coming from - CMake must be finding it by itself,
because there is no Cygwin directory in the path. I just checked.

> However, these versions of cmake and friends are problematic because some
> distributions (e.g., Cygwin is known to do this) may massage those packages to
> deal with special issues for the distribution.  So there will always be a
> question mark
> concerning your MinGW-w64/MSYS2 results until you use that distribution's
> version
> of cmake and friends (and likely a very small question mark concerning the
> Cygwin
> version of perl as well).

Hm, I was unaware of CMake being distributed with MSYS2. Right, will update my
installation and try again.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.