On 2016-03-23 07:40-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

>> AM: Two odd things here:
>>> 1. You get a report on CMake 3.4.1, whereas I only got 3.3.1 (see the list
>>> in my follow-up mail)

@Arjen: Your 3.3.1 result is inconsistent with the raw list of
packages that are available at
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/files/REPOS/MINGW/x86_64/>
which includes 3.4.1, 3.3.2, 3.3.1, and 3.2.3.  So I was about to ask
on the MSYS2 list about this inconsistency until Greg chimed in with
the additional information that his installer reported that 3.4.1 was
available.  So I will hold that post in anticipation that Greg
can answer the question below.

@Greg: is there some extra step Arjen needs to do so that his installer
gives him access to the latest packages?