From: Alan W. Irwin
Sent: 20 December 2016 09:02
To: Pedro Vicente; PLplot development list
Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] Subscribing to our git feed

On 2016-12-19 23:32-0500 Pedro Vicente wrote:

> Hi Alan
>
> I subscribed to the feed, got the latest master, and all is working now on
> wxWidgetsdemo.

Hi Pedro:

That is good that you are subscribed to the git feed.  Also, it was
really good to hear that your tests show we finally have the
definitive fix for this Linux issue thanks to your original report of
the issue, your implementation of an initial solution, your subsequent
test efforts on various Linux platforms, and your discussions of the
issue with Phil.  And my thanks to Phil for ultimately finding the
definitive fix.  That was good collaborative development work on an
open source project you can both be proud of.