commit 26bc4bf13aa41dff0e19345e982eca00a0458578
Author: Alan W. Irwin <air...@users.sourceforge.net>
Date:   Sat Dec 24 14:32:48 2016 -0800

    Apply spell checker to release notes

commit dd178fd84c8e67e6c26c6248dc428d8302a0b744
Author: Alan W. Irwin <air...@users.sourceforge.net>
Date:   Sat Dec 24 14:04:09 2016 -0800

    Update the release notes for 5.12.0

    N.B. The ChangeLog consisting of all the commit messages for the ~400
    commits that are included in this release has been reviewed to help
    insure that these release notes mention all the major PLplot
    developments that have occurred for this release.  So virtually all
    sections of these release notes should be ready for release. However,
    my work on the large documentation update is still in progress so that
    section of these release notes will likely require further revision.

commit 995e75e6086caaf04d65c307612b6edaa49f96bc