Hello Laurent
If you grab the latest version of PLPlot from the git repo then you
should find that the API for wxWidgets is as it was and Pedro's
problems are now hopefully also fixed. There should be no need to
apply Pedro's patch.

If you find that your existing code does not work for any reason then
please let me know and I will ensure that this is fixed before the
next release.

All the best

Phil