On 2017-02-27 15:34-0800 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> The current status is all examples work (i.e., there are no obvious
> run-time errors and there are no rendering issues other than
> previously known ones for the -DPL_WXWIDGETS_IPC2=OFF case) other than
> 02 and 14 (where an exception is consistently thrown by wxPLViewer for
> currently unknown reasons), and examples 01 (in locate mode) and 20
> (because interactivity not implemented yet). I next plan to work on
> the example 2 issue.

Hi Phil:

The example 2 and 14 issues for -DPL_WXWIDGETS_IPC2=ON turned out to have the
same cause which
has now (commit 245815f) been fixed.

My remaining plans for the -DPL_WXWIDGETS_IPC2=ON case are as follows:

1. Implement interactivity so that C example 1 works with -locate mode
and C example 20 works.

2. Named semaphore variant for POSIX systems.

3. Named semaphore variant for Windows systems.  (I should be able to
implement this following what is done for -DPL_WXWIDGETS_IPC2=OFF, but
I will need your help to test this variant).

I don't believe any of these remaining develoments are going to
require large code changes.