Hi Alan,

On 15.07.2017 20:37, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> Sometimes our bindings libraries have the same core name (e.g.,
> wxwidgets, qt) as the device driver, but bindings libraries and
> device drivers are completely different and there is no chance of a
> nameclash between them.  So there should be no issue of concern in
> this case.

My question here is mainly if they should reside in the same package. As
far as I understand you, they should go into separate packages.

Another small question: We maintain some metadata about our packages,
and one of the entries is the preferred citation. Is there a paper that
should serve as a reference for plplot?

For the other points, I will just wait until 5.13.0 is out.

Best regards

Ole