From: hubin [mailto:flyskill...@outlook.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:40 AM
To: Arjen Markus; plplot-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: some error in GUI app

HI Arjen,
 I have learn plplot almost a week,I find some problem ,my APP is  WIN32 GUI
APP,plplot seem to unfriendly with GUI app.The first  problem is the func
"plio_fgets" in \src\plstdio.c;the func "plio_fgets" use "stdin";"stdin" can
work fine in a CUI app.But in a GUI APP,how can i  send my string buffer to a
console?because the "plio_fgets" just want to get user's option(1,2,3 etc) and
set the "response" parameter ,so i want to modify the code and don't
call "plio_fgets",Then i built plplot again ,i get a new "plplotd.dll"and
"plplotd.lib",but i find the "plplotd.dll" still
contain the "plio_fgets",i guess may be the cmake ignore my modification; so i
have to use "hook",I spent three
day to make "hook" work fine ,then  i see the math graph again;but when i click
the "open"button again,oh my god,it close my app ;so i decide debug it again
,and i find the error,it's the func "plD_init_wingcc"in "wingcc.c";
when CreateWindowEx call twice,second time the CreateWindowEx will return
null;so CreateWindowEx fails.i try to solve it ,but after 2 days .i still can't
have any idea about it .Can you test x02c.c in you GUI app,you use a button,and
click it twice;Thank you

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.