Van: Sergej Scherbina <no...@rocketmail.com>
Datum: 22-11-18 20:24 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: "Alan W. Irwin" <alan.w.irwin1...@gmail.com>, Arjen Markus
<arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>
Cc: Sergej Scherbina <no...@rocketmail.com>,
plplot-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: RE: [Plplot-general] Test of plhist problem - it is empty again

I have tested it and it is in an attached file

I used
plhist ( NumInpData,  FloatData,    xmin,   xmax,    6,   1  );

and this message disappeared

*** PLPLOT WARNING ***
All pages after the first skipped because family file output not specified.

but plot is strange - with one vertical line only.

Regards,
Sergey.
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.