From: luis fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    >> * Why do the bottom 2 lines of the previous page appear at the
    >> top of the next page when scrolling?

    micke> You need some context from the previous page. The exact
    micke> amount could be changed, though.

OK, I would be satisfied with a config option.

Thank goodness that, when reading a paper book, publishers don't expect
me to need some context from the previous page... I would think that, if
one was scrolling by page on a palm, one could conceivable expect the same
thing - that because one scrolled a *whole page* one would get a *whole
new page* on the screen.  If the configuration amount could be set from 0
to n, then that would hopefully suit everyone.

    micke> However, this is not at the top of my priority list.
  :-(

I would suspect that volunteer coders would be welcomed with open arms...

--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>