Hi,

I have made some changes to make the default category more useful.

Previously, if you had assigned a default category to a Plucker
document (using the --category option) and this category didn't
already exists the document would be added to Unfiled.  This
could be kind of irritating if you had created several documents
for this new category, since you would then have to add the
category manually and go through all the documents to add them
to the new category.

The changes I have made will check if the default category is
available, if not it will try to find a free position in the
category list and add the new category.

I also changed the parser so that it's possible to add several
default categories with the --category option, just separate
them using ';', e.g. --category="Test1;Test2;Test3"

You'll find new packages at ftp://ftp.sslug.dk/pub/

/Mike