On Mon, Oct 29, 2001, MATSUMOTO Masakazu wrote:
> I'm using the binary which i compiled.

Compiled from the source code in the 1.1.13 package or from some
locally modified source code?

> OK. I will check the source when I have time, but please let me know
> where did you fix when I reported the bug at first time.

I changed the order in the DeleteAllDocuments function (dbmgrform.c),
so that it started from the bottom of the list when removing documents.

BTW, while working on the VFS support I found a similar problem in
InitDocList (categorydata.c) that could mess up the list of documents
if you remove documents from outside the viewer.

Let me know if you need some more help,
/Mike