On Fri, Oct 26, 2001, MATSUMOTO Masakazu wrote:
> Then I say, the same trouble i posted on Aug. 11 occured, i.e.
> "Delete All" leaves some document in the current category.
> Did you try to do that?

Yes, and everything worked as expected. That doesn't mean there can't
be a problem, but if I can't reproduce it then it is quite hard to do
something about it. That's why you have to provide more info.

First of all, you should make sure that you can reproduce this problem
yourself (to me the sentence "it seems to have a problem" indicates
that it happened once:)

Did you use the binary from the 1.1.13 package or did you build it
yourself?

If you can reproduce it (and I can't) then you'll have to debug it.
I can give you some help, but you still have to do most of the work.

/Mike