I am sure that you have already been informed of this, but the "first" link to
Slashdot is out of date.  The new link should be:

http://slashdot.org/palm/

I am new to Plucker and haven't actually tried it, but I am excited to see
what has been done.  One of my biggest gripes with AvantGo is that pages must
be under a certain size (i.e. "Thinking in Java" chapters are too big) and
they must be online.

(Err, that's two, sir.)

What?

(Two biggest gripes.)

Right, my two biggest gripes . . . :-) For some reason, Monty Python comes to
mind.

P.S.: Why choose DOC over zLIB?  Speed?  Why default to DOC?  Is DOC
decompression supported by the OS or is it just included with the viewer?
Can I get rid of it?  Do I ask too many questions?

--
                                                Logan Kennelly
      ,,,