> I am sure that you have already been informed of this, but the "first"
> link to Slashdot is out of date.  The new link should be:

        Fixed in CVS.

> One of my biggest gripes with AvantGo is that pages must be under a
> certain size (i.e. "Thinking in Java" chapters are too big) and they
> must be online.

        Limited by their contractual obligations. Yet another reason Plucker
exceeds where AvantGo fails. Here are 13 others:

        http://www.plkr.org/list/plucker-list/0565.html

> P.S.: Why choose DOC over zLIB? Speed?

        Yes, it is faster to render, yet larger in memory.

> Why default to DOC?  Is DOC decompression supported by the OS or is it
> just included with the viewer?  Can I get rid of it?

        Yes.

> Do I ask too many questions?

        Yes. Just kidding, some of them are valid. We should be moving to
zlib as a standard though, I think, but defaulting to DOC means that it's
handled natively by the viewer, and using zlib requires the users to install
SysZLib.prc onto their palm as well. There are tradeoffs in size over speed.

/d