>       DO NOT EVER SEND BINARY DATA TO STDOUT, BAD!

Hmmm.  Seems to me that there are lots of tools that do this already,
no?  Though I take your point...  Perhaps I could check to see if stdout
is the terminal, and raise an error.

>       Another point though, please do not remove the -f argument to the
> parser. Your redirection should be in addition to it (and a feature I
> personally cannot find a use for), but it should not replace it. Also, what

Absolutely.

> Also, what do you do when there is a combination of both?

Well, -f would of course specify the output, as it works now.

I think that if you specify an argument, *and* specify --home_url, that
an error should be raised.

Bill