Hi, long time to see you.

On 2002.10.16, at 09:56  PM, Michael Nordström wrote:

Have you done some more work on this? As soon as we have released 1.2,
the main trunk will be used for the 1.3 version (the unstable version)
and I would like to include some of your features (e.g. the hardcopy
feature), Adam's hires code, and also some of my own code (a linked
list implementation that can be used to handle e.g. anchors and the
cache.)

I had a little time to do my own tasks. Here is an implementation of hardcopy and bookmark feature.
(Patch for plucker_1_2)
Almost all changes are made in paragraph.c, where many functions are added. Shall I separate them into another file?

BTW, may I add "Delete Document" feature in buttons/gestures/tap action menu?
(I'm enthusiastic to delete document :-)