> I'm not sure about it being available for the java -jar command though.

I thought for the java -jar command I'd put in a little shell script
that would just do that.  Something like

  #!/bin/sh
  /usr/java/jre/bin/java -jar /usr/java/jre/lib/ext/plucker-build.jar $*

or whatever the right paths turn out to be.  I could install a similar
batch file for Windows, I think.

The real question is, what's the name for this script?
"plucker-build"?  "java-pluck"?  In the MacOS X installer package, I
called it "plucker-build", because the Python version wasn't being
installed (possibly a mistake).

Bill