> > during the configuration process, aborting the configuration even
> > though there are other useful subdirectories which *can* be built.
>
> If you don't have the tools to build the viewer then use the
> --disable-palmosbuild option...

Maybe I'm just thick today...  Seems to me that the configuration
script should either check to see that you have the necessary tools,
or default to "no".  Why would we want to default to a configuration
that won't make properly?  Or, why would we want a configuration
script that errors out, instead of completing?

Bill