On Tue, 04 May 2004, Ben Combee wrote:

> You really should be using pilrc 3.1 or 3.2 beta -- the 3.0 version has
> problems with auto control sizing and also doesn't set some control
> attributes correctly.

Well, I finally got back to a machine I could sync to and tried a new
version compiled (in conjunction with) pilrc 3.2b1 and I see exactly the
same behavior...

Can someone comment on what version of prc-tools they are using?  I have
2.2.90 -- the most current version for Debian's 'sid' distribution.
However, I see that it is fairly dated (Mar 2003).  Should I be upgrading
to 2.3 off the sourceforge.org site?

-- Brad

--
Brad Sawatzky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Virginia Physics Department