Oooooh.  Cool!

> Or is this whole thing a stupid idea to begin with?

No, I think it's a wonderful idea.  The *really* neat trick would be to have
it work the other way, too, so that tapping a Calendar/ToDo entry brings up
Plucker displaying an HTML page.

One of the things I was starting to play with on my old Visor Pro was Jerry
Hedden's MegaWiki, a wiki implementation for PalmOS that would link just
about anything.  (If the app supported text fields, MegaWiki could probably
jump into/out of it.)

MegaWiki relies on hacks, and is irretrievably broken on my new T|E, though
there are a couple of other offerings that look promising.  (Jerry was
making noises on the MegaWiki list about making the software open source,
since he has no idea how to make it run under OS5, but I don't believe he's
done anything about it yet.)

Ultimately, I'm looking for greater integration, and the ability to get
blended views of the various data stored on my Palm.

> Brian
______
Dennis