The Register is the British version of The Onion, but with a bit more
refinement.  See other The Register articles such as:

'She said she was just giving me a WRISTJOB but actually she got PREGNANT,
http://www.the register.co.UK/2015/09/17/apple_watch_pregnancy_test/ which
makes fun of the high price of Apple products.

Or

BLOOD-crazy CLIMATE mosquitoes set to GROUND SANTA's reindeer,
http://www.the
register.co.UK/2015/09/17/blood_feast_climate_mosquitoes_will_wipe_out_North_pole_reindeer/
which makes fun of global warming.

It's all in fun folks.  Funny, but unlikely to be real.

Kevin