Thanks!!

On 2023-07-07 14:43, greg zegan via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Event Viewer will show application issues

 On Friday, July 7, 2023 at 02:29:26 PM MST, Keith Smith via
PLUG-discuss <plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

Hi,

This is mostly off topic given this is a Linux List.

I have two separate work areas in my house.  I have my home office
which

is doing well.  I am using my Linux Ubuntu desktop to send this email.

My Linux machine is hardwired.  This is my main box.  I also have a
Win

10 Pro laptop that I use to make and edit YouTube videos.  My editing

software only works on Win and MAC.  This laptop is connected via
WIFI.

No Problems.  The O/S loads reasonably fast.  My video editing
software

loads reasonably fast and the rendering process takes a bit but not
too

bad.  This is a 6 year old HP - nothing fancy and it works.

My wife's office in another spare bedroom and she has a Dell
mini-tower

Win 10 ... I want to say pro as well.

Here is where I need help. My wife's dell is very slow and has trouble

with loading Firefox and it takes a while to load YouTube videos.
Even

windows takes a while to load which make me think it is a local
problem

(the Dell box).

I am reaching out because I do not know how to troubleshoot this
issue.

Any help much appreciated.

Keith