"Got everything the way I like it" ... Does this extend beyond user configs?

I would imagine you could probably backup your /home/joe user folder (make
sure you get all the hidden directories like .config) ... Or are you
talking about system wide changes?

I mean, it might hurt at first, but I would back everything up that I
needed or wanted, and then just do a fresh mint install on one, get it the
way you want it, then you could image it for the others, or just do the
same steps on those too.

If you're constantly backing up to the other systems for redundancy, it
might make more sense to just keep a solid backup routine that collects so
the things you want and uploads it to the cloud (public or private).

I've never used MINT per say, but I've been deep in Linux for about
20 years now. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro