I've never been able to reach a real person at GD (phone or email). I
decided to stop using them as a vendor, and transferred my registrations
(and my customer's) to a different registrar. I highly doubt that I'll
ever use them again for anything.

I realize this doesn't help with your current problem. Sorry.

-Eric 'shubes'