David,  I met Andrea Garcia at the rally, she seemed very concerned about
my privacy rights.  She assured me that shes a conservative, but shes 'new
to the political scene'.  What a great time to start your conservative
activism and working hard to protect the privacy of the people who are
attacking police officers.  Thanks for your patriotism, David.

  -jmz