and at least half of the people at the Sharpton rally were
professional protesters and organizers who certainly were not from here.
 They told me that Arizona is really part of Mexico and I am standing on
their land.  I kid you not, they not only believe this, but they actually
preach this philosophy.  Regarding 10 more states, yes they will try to stop
similar legislation and try to turn the entire country into California.  Do
you want your state to be broke and telling the federal government you will
have riots if you don't get a loan?  this stuff is serious business.  If we
have a bad situation here you can be sure that your property value will
plummet.

  -jmz