Spouting broken logic is something I can tolerate, but putting words
in my mouth is something that I won't.  As a libertarian, I don't like
mob mentalities in general is something I am very much against,
especially when it leads to violence.  I said specifically that I was
against laws that are detrimental to federalism and fundamental rights
to privacy.  Source:
http://huertanix.tumblr.com/post/552777872/this-seriously-went-on-for-like-two-days

Some of us have more important things to do than play internet
superman, so if you want the PLUG mailing list to be your playground,
then by all means, take it.  Print this email out and stick it on your
fridge with a gold star and glow proudly at what you've accomplished
on a linux mailing list.  The rest of the world has shit to do.

Ubsubscried,

.dh

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeid...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    this is coming from someone who stated that he does not find the actions
> of this mob to be objectionable.
>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmez3J4nIw&feature=related
>    -jmz
>
> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:40 PM, <huerta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It should be marked as OT. The thread doesn't really have anything to do
>> with Linux  anymore.
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry Slowphone provided by Allfail

[.dh]