To the rest,

    you're trying to tell me a few emails in your inbox is so absolutely
painful you're going to throw a fit or something?

    no, you just don't like what is being said...  but guess what- this
issue is now front and center and as far as I'm concerned there is no
controversy here if you are an concerned Arizonan.

  -jmz