On May 18, 2010, at 2:19 PM, Joshua Zeidner wrote:

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org> wrote:
On May 18, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Joshua Zeidner wrote:

 Wake up and smell the coffee.

This coffee doesn't smell anything like linux. Can this please be ended? This thread has run its course.

sure as soon as someone gives me an adequate explanation as to why SB1070 is called racist and MEChA is funded by our state university.

   -jmz

I think you've made it quite clear you don't believe *any* adequate explanation of either thing exists. So what are we do to? This thread has run its course.