They teach hate and AZTLAN.  They teach that this is their land - Mexico.  That
is unAmerican and if I might say so, racist.  What does La Raza stand for?  The
Race!

If I as a white man was to start a group called "The Race" or something similar
like the "Aryan Nation" which I denounce right here right now, I would be
labeled a racist.

Watch this video and tell me La Raza is not a problem -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s

Tell me we are not traveling full speed towards a race war?

Instead of embracing the American dream these groups poison young minds which
will ultimately destroy lives.

This is America!  I'm tired of the bellyaching and all the "poor me" stuff.
This is the land of opportunity.  Don't expect a handout and don't expect me to
pay our bills.  Get up off your lazy behind and make something happen.

I worked midnight shift as a police officer so I could attend college during
the day.  It was hard but that is what it takes.  You wants something don't
look to the government look to your God and your Savior and get out and pay the
price.

This is America!  If you do not like it here get out.  You are dead weight and
you are holding those of us of who what REAL change, back.  Beleive me you have
not experienced anything like a red blooded American that feels he is being
wronged.  We will right what is wrong with this country and that includes those
who have come here illegally.  I do not stand alone.  The surveys say 50 - 70%
of America is behind Arizona.  There is a battle line being drawn.  What side
will you be on?

If you are on the side of La Raza you will loose.  This is America.  If you fly
the Mexican flag expect trouble.

As a Christian man I believe I am to live in peace with you as much as you will
allow.

My Bible says in Romans 12: 8 "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you,
live at peace with everyone.".  That says it is up to you.  I want peace and
revival in this land.  If you however want trouble that is on your head, and
that is what you will get.

Keith Smith