Hi Plug,

I am considering combining the sites on two servers and creating a load
balanced configuration.  One server will be in one data center and another will
be in a different data center.  This is to ensure if one data center goes off
line that these site will still be available via the Internet.  This is also a
consideration for backing up our data and content.  Each server is configured
with a RAID 1 disk set.

I have never taken on such a responsibility so I am not sure of any gotchas or
anything I should be considering.

Our data center guy will be doing most of the work, which will help.

Any suggestions or concerns I should have with two servers in a load balanced
arrangement with each server in a different location?

Thank you for your help!