What extent of writing will the servers be doing?
a) mostly read-only - eg: two web servers that get the same content
updates once in a while, but not every minute), or
b) writing too -- eg: will there be data written on a fairly constant
basis to either web server, that will then have to be shipped over to
update the other web server?

What kind of load balancing solution are you planning on?
(Some load balancing solutions are themselves single points of failure,
so you may need to consider redundancy with that)

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome
<http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome>  desk 602-977-5157 pager
6025785...@vtext.com or white pages
<blocked::http://wp.schwab.com/pogo/searchpopup.do?applicationFrom=OTHER
S&searchOn=LAST_FIRST_ATTR&searchValue=Taylor, kaia>  All e-mail sent to
or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate
e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other
than the recipient.