> the router configured the same way u have configured ur PC. Even on u
> r PC u cannot configure the ACNAME thing through the regular network
> options.

I don't know what you mean by that. There is ACNAME field in network
configuration tool (system-config-network in my case) or in the network
configuration scripts under /etc. I have to put the ACNAME found using
pppoe-discovery there for connection to work.

If u were to configure the same on a windoze PC how do u do it?