Yeah :)

Our last kernel upgrade via yum didn't show any updates from the CentOS Plus
repository. I had to revert to the previous version.

Got to backup and convert then.

'Jopoy

On 6/30/07, Orlando Andico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ooh.. distancing yourselves from the crazy murderer?  :D

On 6/30/07, Ariz Jacinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> even if i use that tool i would still make sure that the backup
> is in place and run rsync betwee
n them afterwards  :)

> On 6/29/07, jopoy solano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > Has anyone tried using convertfs[1] without losing data?
> >
> > I'm planning to convert from ReiserFS to ext3.
> >
> > TIA.
> >
> > 'Jopoy
> >
> > [1] http://directory.fsf.org/ConvertFS.html

Orlando Andico
Sales Consulting - Emerging Technologies ASEAN
Oracle (Philippines) Corporation

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.