On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Ian Dexter R. Marquez
<iandex...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, don't get me started on Print Master. I used to write love letters
> in Print Master (and its cohort Newsmaster and Quattro Pro) way back
> when having 5.4" disk cases were cool. ;)

If that's the case, what's taken the place of Print Master on Linux?
i.e. easy to use "desktop publishing" software.

I haven't really explored, but I know that the missus swore by Print
Master (or was it Print Artist), so something along those lines would
be nice to have.

--
eric pareja (eric.par...@gmail.com) LPIC-2 | PGP/GPG Key 0xB82E42D9
Coordinator for Technology / Senior Linux Trainer