The hiccups might be on my side. The software is still brittle and
needs occasional hand holding. I haven't put in yet the structure to
catch crashes and then reload. Wanted to be online asap so that people
can already see what we mean by the immediate feedback (with hourly
updates, it is not that immediate yet). Once brownouts start, we'll
suddenly have thousands looking for the graph.

Obet