>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Robinson <plu...@robinson-west.com> writes:

Michael> Keith, you owe an apology to those who know that peace comes from
Michael> God and that atheists cannot promote it because they lack the life
Michael> ethic that theists have.

It's a good thing I wasn't holding my diet coke cup when I read this.

I could argue that *you* owe the rest of us an apology for believing that the
only path to world peace is through your personal religion.  I could even trot
out statistics to show that Christianity (and all religions) has, on the
whole, done more to *destroy* world peace than to create it or encourage it or
enhance it.

Can you just, please, for all of us, agree that this is off-topic
for plug-general?

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>