Michael,

You do not balance anything. You bowl it over by dropping a building on top of
it.

Keith made one comment. You've now been spouting your messages for almost 24
hours.

I am very close to joining those who either call for your removal from this
forum for continuously and blatantly violating the guidelines of this forum, or
writing my own filter to just simply ignore you.

You aren't winning any friends here, but I suspect that is not your intention.

You call for equality, and then in the same message tell us you are right and
we are wrong.

On Sep 28, 2011, at 1:13 AM, Michael C. Robinson wrote:

> What I have done is call Keith on his off topic religious statement to
> provide some semblance of balance.

Russell Johnson
r...@dimstar.net