Michael,

I really enjoyed what you have to say, and it has much truth to it. I fully
support you standing up for your faith in the Objective Truth when that
truth is publicly challenged. I do respect your zeal. If I had been part of
the earlier thread you are referring to, I may have spoken up as well... I
don't know.

That said, I don't see the purpose of posting this new off-topic thread to
the main plug list. This really has nothing to do with Linux. It is not
hiding your light under a bushel to stay on topic in a public forum. If you
must respond, do so in the same thread that had the comments that offended
you.

Censorship is active suppression of speech. No one has suppressed your
speech so far that I can tell. Choosing not to reply to you is not the same
thing as censoring you by disabling your posting privileges. If you continue
posting off-topic threads, especially if you are violating any rules, you
may be censored, and you will have no one but yourself to blame.

If you have a great need to speak about your faith (don't we all?), please
join me over at Christianforums.com (or another topical board). We actually
have plenty of opportunity to witness to non-Christians there, and it isn't
off-topic to do so there. If you do sign up, send me a PM, my handle there
is Protoevangel.

My apologies to everyone for continuing this off-topic conversation; I
expect this to be my only post in this thread.

Best regards,
Daniel M. Head
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmhead

"If we want to set our lives aright and find peace,
it is not the tolerant attitude of others that will do it for us.
It will come about, rather, by our learning how to show them compassion."
- John Cassian