Danial,
I agree, however we have gone down this road a dozen times before... always
with the same individual.  I am constantly on the edge of unsubscribing to
this mailing list, despite all the GOOD information that is on it.  I have
found that the only way to deal with it is to have an autodelete filter for
any post that contains his name.  sometimes a few messages (like this one)
get through, but it is much better than without the filter.

Jason