Scott,
Thanks for the feedback.  Ooma's service sounds like it's better quality
than mobile phone service, so I can live with that.  Especially since Ooma's
monthly charge is extremely low.

How expensive and difficult is it to add several phones in the same house to
one Ooma line?

Cheers,
Elcaset

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Scott Garman <sgar...@zenlinux.com> wrote:

> On 10/28/2011 07:12 PM, C W wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ooma
> >   Anybody here familiar with Ooma?
>
> I switched from Vonage to Ooma this year. Never had any issues with
> Vonage, but with Ooma I have occasionally had audio quality issues, and
> even dropped calls. Not fun when I work from home most days and am
> dropping from a conference call.
>
> About a month ago I was considering going back to Vonage, but things
> have been stable since then, so I'm willing to take the risk until I run
> into problems again.
>
> Scott

Free Geek Seattle- Helping The Needy Get Nerdy
http://www.freegeekseattle.org/
https://groups.google.com/group/freegeek-seattle/topics?hl=en

K Desktop Environment- Experience Freedom & User Friendliness
http://kde.org/

Free Lossless Audio Codec
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Flac

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at