I know, it's a weird subject. Here's the story:

My wife does transcription work for her sister. Her sister has an
account with Box, where she has folders for several customers. My wife
is entered as a collaborator/editor (Box term) for all of those folders.
When a customer uploads a file to one of those folders my wife is
supposed to get a notification generated by Box. That notification
stopped working in late June. She and her sister have been in contact
with Box tech support, and recently got bumped up to a higher level
tech. She provided detailed information showing step by step what
happened and is no longer happening. The tech responded with the following:

I've heard back from our email service client and they confirmed that
the IP address 208.76.63.244 has been removed from the Comcast.net
blocklist. They are going to confirm that there are no more bounces
coming because of this but allows for the email notifications to be
properly generated.

Any idea how I figure out what 208.76.63.244 is associated with?

I tried whois, but what it tells me doesn't mean anything to me -- at
least in regards to how it affects her e-mail address.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens