I have been using 1&1 for over 15 years for all my domain hosting. Their
email services are easy to manage and I have never had any problems with
blacklisting or spam issues. I have found their hosting services to be
reasonably priced and reliable. Granted, I do not have any high visibility
or high traffic sites, and I don't use many of their services. I think I
have needed to contact their customer service maybe twice.