One other heads up: the Portland Building is a Government Building and they
have been increasingly touchy about bringing "weapons" in. I am not sure
what kind of screening there will be, but it might include innocuous
seeming things like little pocket knives. To be safe, it's probably a good
idea to leave such items behind. I lost a little gerber folding pocket
knife (
https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/shop/knives/folding/ultralight-lst-22-06050)
when I went to visit Senator Wyden's office a few years ago.

You have been warned!

--
Russell Senior
russ...@personaltelco.net