I have Ziply and am exceptionally happy with them.

When we bought this house and switched from Frontier to Ziply, we
discovered that Frontier had *LITERALLY* run the fiver ON TOP OF THE GROUND
from the street to our house when the neighbor cut our fiber connection
with a weed whacker. We discovered this in the morning, a few hours later,
someone from Ziply came and checked out the situation. The next day, Ziply
was here with a horizontal boring machine and strung new fiber underground
in plastic conduit and we were back in the air in less than 48 hours. I
like them a whole bunch and I don't mind spending $60/mo for reliable
gigabit.

Now for the downside, it's DHCP, even if the IP address only changes
rarely. So I have DNS parked at Dynu.com with store and forward email. My
Synology automagically picks up the new address and tickles Dynu DNS to
point at the new address. I do need a static IP for a certain project and
for that I use Tailscale, which is free for a limited number of machines (I
don't come close).

Does that help, Keith?

-RonB